INVITATION FOR SUBMISSIONS
Expressions of Interest (EOI) for Tourism Investment Opportunities is open to all Tasmanian national parks, reserves and Crown land. The Tasmanian Government invites EOIs from private investors and tourism operators to develop sensitive tourism experiences and associated infrastructure in Tasmania's parks, reserves and Crown land:
- areas include statewide national parks, reserves and Crown land
- multiple options for long and short term lease and licence opportunities
- seeking proposals for environmental, cultural, indigenous and heritage based tourism that involve or benefit local communities
- unique and innovative proposals that enhance the visitor experience and/or adapt or develop sites using existing buildings or develop new tourism facilities
- probity guidelines ensure project confidentiality.
The EOI has a "blue sky" approach and encourages applications that bring creative and innovative ideas to our national parks, reserves and Crown land across the state. The following links are great resources to assist with locating sites and planning:
Expressions of Interest to develop tourism experiences should be familiar with:
- National parks and reserves managed under the National Parks and Reserves Management Act 2002.
- State-owned, non-vested Crown land managed under the Crown Lands Act 1976.
*Crown Land is not included in the map